- 1 pack Unflavored Gelatin Mr. Gulaman
- 2 tablespoon Coffee instant
- 3/4 cup Sugar
- 1 pack Condensed milk 250 ml
- 1 pack All-Purpose Cream 250 ml or Heavy Cream
- 1 1/2 liters Water
- Dissolve the gelatin in 1 1/2 liters of water (or follow instructions onpackaging).
- Bring to a boil until fully dissolved, then add the sugar. Remove from heat.
- Stir in the instant coffee and dissolve thoroughly.
- Transfer in a shallow container to spread about 1 inch thick. Set aside.
- When the gelatin sets, cut into cubes.
- In a a separate container, blend the all-purpose cream and condensed milk.
- Add the gelatin and refrigerate.
- Serve chilled.