Chocolate Coated Polvoron Recipe
- 2 cups of all purpose flour sifted
- 2 cups powdered milk
- 1 cup refined white sugar
- 1 cup butter
- Chocolate coating:
- 1 cup dark chocolate
- 1/4 cup fresh milk
- 2 tsp butter
- 1/4 cup confectioner’s sugar
- Toast the flour in a shallow pan until it turns light brown.
- Place in a bowl and mix in the powdered milk, refined sugar and melted butter. Set aside to cool.
- Pack the mixture in polvoron pressers using a spoon and place the polvoron pieces in a plate and store in the freezer for an hour.
- Chocolate Coating:
- Melt the chocolate in a bowl using a double boiler or in a steamer.
- Mix in the fresh milk and granulated sugar. Mix well until it is smooth.
- Stick in a plastic toothpick in a polvoron piece gently and dip it in thechocolate sauce to coat.
- Insert in something sturdy like a styro block. Wrap or store as you like.