- 200g of condensed milk
- 400 ml of low fat milk
- 4 pasteurized egg yolks
- 150 ml of sugar
- Seeds from 1 vanilla pod
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp of golden syrup
- 250 g frozen or fresh blueberries
- Add the berries into a pan and let them boil for a minute. Pour them in a mini blender and blend. Then take the puré and pour it in a sieve and take out as much juice as you can (it’s the juice you want).
- Beat egg yolks and sugar together until it has a creamy consistency. Then add the condensed milk, extract, seeds and syrup – stir it all together.
- Then add in the blueberry juice/syrup and the milk. Stir it all together well, use a whisk. Get it all in an ice cream machine and run the ice cream until it’s done. 30-60 minutes.
- Then you have a delicious flavorful ice cream. Put the ice cream in a box and freeze down until use.
Recipe Source here
Image Source here