- 24 pc Broas
- 1 pc Green Apple (diced with peel)
- 10 pc Grapes (halved)
- 1 can (300 ml) Condensed Milk (for fruit mixture)
- 1 pack (250 ml) All-Purpose Cream (for fruit mixture)
- 1 cup Mayonnaise (for fruit mixture)
- ¼ tsp Iodized Fine Salt (for fruit mixture)
- 1 can (432 grams) Del Monte Fiesta Fruit Cocktail (drained, reserve syrup)
- In a bowl, combine DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail with apples and grapes, then mix thoroughly. Set aside.
- Using 8’x12″ pan, arrange half of broas to cover bottom of pan. Drizzle with half of fruit cocktail syrup and half of fruit mixture.
- Do the same with the remaining broas, syrup and fruits. Cover and
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More