Oreo Ice Candy Recipe
- 10pcs Oreo Cookies
- 150ml Condensed Milk
- 250ml warm Water
- 250ml Hot Water
- 60g Chocolate Powder (eg. Milo)
- Items needed: Ice candy plastic and funnel
- Crush Oreos into small pieces.
- In a bowl, mix condensed milk and hot water, then add warm water and mix.
- Immediately add chocolate powder into the mixture.
- Add crushed Oreos.
- Pour in mixture into the ice candy plastic bags using the funnel. Knot the plastic.
- Freeze for a few hours.
Check Out Our Recommended Products for you!
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More