Top 10 Pampalamig Recipes
Buco Melon Shake Recipe
- half a melon one coconut with tender meat (mala-kanin, not mala-uhog)
- 500 ml of coconut water
- 250 ml fresh milk
- sugar to taste
- Scoop out the seeds of the melon. With a spoon, scrape the meat from the thick skin. Cut into 1-inch cubes.
- Scrape the coconut meat from the husk.
- Place the coconut meat, melon, coconut water, sugar and ice in the blender.
- Pulse several times until the mixture is smooth.
- Pour in the milk and pulse a couple of times to blend.
Check Out Our Recommended Products for you!
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More