- ¼ cup (cooked) Sago (colored or clear)
- ¾ cup (sweetened) Condensed Milk
- ½ cup Milk (fresh milk or evaporated milk)
- 1 can (432 grams) Del Monte
- Fiesta Fruit Cocktail (drained, reserve syrup)
- Simmer sago in fruit cocktail syrup for 2 minutes. Drain. Combine with remaining ingredients. Set aside .
- Pour every ¼ cup of mixture into ice drop molder. Freeze until partially set. Insert ice drop stick at the center, then Freeze overnight.
- To remove, hold stick and immerse bottom of molder in a bowl of water. Gently pull out the pops from the molder.
- Makes 12-14 servings
Cooking Tools Needed:
- Ice Drop Molder
- Ice Drop Stick
- Measuring Cups
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More