- ? kilo pork tenderloin (cut into chunk cubes)
- ? kilo pork liver (cut into cubes)
- 4 pieces chorizo Bilbao (sliced to the same size aspork)
- 1 big red bell pepper (diced)
- 1 big green bell pepper (diced)
- 3 big potatoes (peeled, diced and deep fried)
- 1?-cup chickpeas
- ? -cup raisins
- ? teaspoon Spanish paprika
- 1 cup stock or water
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 1 tablespoon atsuete oil
- 1 small head of garlic (minced)
- 1 medium size onion (diced)
- 2 big tomatoes (diced)
- ? cup grated cheese
- In a casserole, heat cooking oil and atsuete oil.
- Saute garlic, onion, and tomatoes.
- Add in pork chunks, pork liver, chorizo bilbao, bellpepper, Spanish paprika and stock.
- Simmer until pork is tender.
- Add in potatoes, chickpeas, and raisins.
- Season to taste.
- Finish grated cheese.
- Serve hot
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More