Binagoongang Baboy Recipe
- 1 kilo pork with fat cut into chunk cubes
- 2 cups bagoong alamang
- 1 head of garlic minced
- 1 big onion minced 4 tomatoes (diced)
- 4 chili peppers minced
- ? cup vinegar
- 4 tablespoons brown sugar
- ? cup water
- In a casserole, boil pork and lower fire until waterevaporates and pork oil starts to come out.
- When pork is lightly crispy, put in on the side andsaute garlic, onion, tomatoes and chili peppersin the fat and mix pork once more.
- Add in the bagoong and cook while stirring for 5minutes.
- Pour in the vinegar and stir well.
- Add in the sugar and let simmer for 10 minutes orjust until cooked.
- Serve hot.