- 1 kilo pork with fat (cut into chunk cubes)
- 2 cups bagoong alamang
- 1 head of garlic (minced)
- 1 big onion (minced) 4 tomatoes (diced)
- 4 chili peppers (minced)
- ? cup vinegar
- 4 tablespoons brown sugar
- ? cup water
- In a casserole, boil pork and lower fire until waterevaporates and pork oil starts to come out.
- When pork is lightly crispy, put in on the side andsaute garlic, onion, tomatoes and chili peppersin the fat and mix pork once more.
- Add in the bagoong and cook while stirring for 5minutes.
- Pour in the vinegar and stir well.
- Add in the sugar and let simmer for 10 minutes orjust until cooked.
- Serve hot.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More