- 500g pork liempo, cut into 2-inch chunks
- 2 tbsp. oil
- 3-4 cloves garlic
- 200g chicken liver
- 1-2 pcs. labuyo
- 2 pcs. laurel leaf
- 1 tbsp. whole peppercorn
- ⅓ cup soy sauce
- ½ cup vinegar
- 1 cup water
- In a pan, saute chicken liver and labuyo for 2-3 minutes and season with salt and pepper. Remove from pan and puree (add little water if needed when blending). Set aside.
- In the same pan, brown the pork and add the garlic until fragrant.
- Add in the pureed liver and pour the soy sauce, vinegar, water,peppercorns and bay leaf.
- Simmer for 2-2½ hours until pork is soft and sauce has thickened.
- Garnish with spring onions and serve with rice.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More