Top 10 Recipe Panghanda sa Pasko
- 2 cups Flour
- 1 cup Sugar
- 2 tbsp Baking powder
- 1 pc. Eggs
- 1 cup powder milk
- 1 cup Water
- ¼ cup Butter (melted)
- 1 tbsp. Vanilla
- ½ tsp. of Salt
- 3 pcs. Salted eggs (for toppings)
- ½ pack Cheese (for topping)
- Molding Cups
- 6 pcs. Eggs
- 1 cup Condensed Milk
- ½ cup Evaporated milk
- 2 tbsp. Vanilla
- 1 tbsp.Calamansi juice
- In a mixing bowl mix the eggs, condensed milk, evaporated milk, vanilla and calamansi juice. Mix well
- Strained the leche flan mixture and set aside.
- In another mixing bowl, put the flour, sugar, powdered milk, salt and baking powder. Mix well.
- Put the eggs and melted butter. Mix well.
- Add water gradually. Mix well.
- Add the vanilla and mix until combined.
- Strain the puto mixture. Set aside
- Cook first the leche flan mixture. Put half of puto molder.
- Steam the leche flan for 10 minutes. Get off.
- Next, put half of the puto mixture into the mould.
- Arrange into a steamer and steam for 10 minutes.
- Check the puto flan if already cooked.
- Serve and enjoy!