Whole Egg Leche Flan Recipe
- 5 pcs. Eggs
- ¾ cup of Evaporated milk
- ½ cup of Condensed milk
- ¼ cup of White sugar
- 2 tbsp Brown sugar
- 1 tsp. Lemon zest or calamansi
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- Put brown sugar in leche flan molder and caramelized over medium heat. Set aside
- In a clean bowl mix eggs, condensed milk, evaporated milk, sugar, vanilla and lemon zest. Mix well
- Strain the mixture leche flan before pouring in the molder.
- Pour the mixture in leche flan molder and cover it with aluminum foil.
- Steam for 45 minutes in medium heat. Before cooking time check the leche flan if it is already cooked. Then let it cool and remove into the mould.
- Serve, share and enjoy.