Top 10 Recipe Panghanda sa Pasko
Leche Flan Recipe
- 12 pcs. Eggyolks
- 1 ½ cans condensed milk
- 1 ½ cans evaporated milk
- 1 ½ cups sugar
- 2 tsps. Dayap rind
- ½ cup caramelized sugar ( ¾ cups sugar boiled in ½ cup water )
- Beat the egg yolks and add the milk, sugar and dayap rind. Mix Thoroughly.
- Strain the resulting mixture to make it fine; set aside.
- Pour caramelized sugar in a molder ( llanera). Follow with the eggyolk mixture.
- Steam for 45 minutes to 1 hour until set. Remove from molds prior to serving.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More