How to Make PERFECT PUTO CHEESE ala GOLDILOCKS (Soft & Fluffy)
- ½ kl allpurpose flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 2½ tbsp baking powder
- 1 egg
- 1 cup powdered milk (bear brand)
- 2 cups water
- ¼ cup melted butter (buttercup)
- dash of food color (optional)
- 2 tbsp. Vanilla
- pinch of salt
- small slices of cheese (quezo)
- Molding Cups (medium size)
- Paper tray
- In a mixing bowl, put the dry ingredients. Mix well.
- Add the egg and water then mix well.
- Add the melted butter and vanilla. Don’t over mix
- Strain the puto mixture.
- Divide into 3 portions.
- Add food color to better and colorful.
- Then fill each molder cup of puto mixture. Add slice cheese.
- Place them in the steamer properly. Steam for about 8-10 minutes.
- Let them cool down then remove the cooked puto from the molder cups.
- Serve and enjoy your puto cheese!