Top 10 Recipe Panghanda sa Pasko
Pancit Palabok Recipe
- 1 pack noodles/ bihon
- ½ teaspoon black pepper (ground)
- 1 tablespoon annatto powder
- 2 tablespoon cooking oil
- 2 tablespoon fish sauce
- 6 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- ½ pound ground pork
- 3 cups pork broth
- 1 piece shrimp cube
- For the sauce/toppings:
- ¼ cup green onion or scallions (chopped)
- ½ cup chicharon (crushed)
- ½ cup smoked fish/ tinapa flakes
- ½ cup cooked shrimps (boiled)
- 1 cup boiled pork (cut into small and thin slices)
- 2 pieces fried firm tofu/ tokwa (cut into cubes)
- 2 pieces hard boiled eggs (sliced)
- 6 pieces calamansi (sliced)
- 3 tbsp fried garlic
- Let the noodles/ bihon be soaked in bowl filled with water for about 10 to 15 minutes. Strain and set aside.
- Pour some cooking oil into a frying pan and if it’s hot enough, put the ground pork and stir for about 5 minutes.
- In a separate bowl, pour in the annatto powder and the pork broth. Stir and add the mixture into the frying pan. Let it boil.
- Add shrimp cube and continuously stir while adding the flour from time to time.
- If the sauce is already thickened, add some fish sauce and black pepper. Set aside.
- Pour water into a cooking pan. Let it boil for about 5 to 10 minutes.
- Put the soaked noodles earlier into the boiling water and let it cook for about a few minutes.
- Remove the water and strain it.
- Place the noodles into a plate and pour the sauce into the top of the noodles.
- Sprinkle some sliced hard boiled eggs, shrimps, smoked fish flakes, crushed chicaron, calamansi and tofu for more appealing finish.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More