How to Make Cathedral Window Jelly Dessert in a Cup
- 1 pack (25g) red gelatin powder
- 1 pack (25g) Mango gelatin powder
- 1 pack (25g) Buko pandan gelatin powder
- 2 cups of Sugar
- 6 cups of water (for each flavored gelatin)
- MILKY JELLY
- 1 pack (25g) unflavored white gelatin powder
- 1 pack TANG pineapple juice powder
- 1 big can (300 ml) Condensed Milk
- 1 pack (250 ml) all-purpose cream
- 4 cups water
- ½ cup sugar
- In a pot combine grape gelatin powder, sugar and water. Stir to dissolve. Turn on the stove and stir over medium heat until it boils. Pour jelly mixture on mold. Let it cool to set.
- Repeat the process with the remaining flavored gelatin powder.
- When all the colored gelatins cool down, slice them into cubes. .
- In a pot combine unflavored white gelatin powder, pineapple juice, water, sugar, condensed milk and all-purpose cream. Mix until well combined.
- Turn on the stove and stir over medium heat until it boils.
- Arrange the jelly cubes on the cup. Set aside
- Pour milk mixture into the cup with jelly cubes.
- Let it cool to set then chill in the ref for 4 hours or overnight.
- Serve and enjoy!