How to Cook Tortang Okra (Lady’s Finger)
- 10 pcs okra sliced
- 2 pcs eggs
- 2 medium onions minced
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- ¼ cup flour
- salt & pepper to taste
- cooking oil for frying
- Wash and slice the okra. Mince the onions and garlic.
- In a mixing bowl, combine all the ingredients except for cooking oil. Mix well.
- Heat cooking oil in a pan over medium heat.
- Slowly add some of the mixture. Fry until both sides are golden brown. Repeat until all the mixture is consumed.
- Serve and enjoy your tortang okra!