- 1/4 kilo pork sliced into small pieces
- 1/4 kilo shrimps shelled, deveined and halved
- 1/4 kilo chicken liver and gizzard sliced to small pieces
- 1/4 kilo cauliflower broken to bite size
- 1/4 kilo string beans
- 1/4 kilo snow peas sitsaro
- 1/4 kilo cabbage cut into squares
- 2 stalks of leeks cut into 2″ long pieces
- 3 stalks celery cut into 2″ long pieces
- 5 cloves garlic diced
- 2 onions diced
- 1 carrot sliced thinly
- 1 piece red bell pepper cut in strips
- 1 piece green bell pepper. cut in strips
- 2 tablespoons of cornstarch dissolved in 1/4 cup of water
- 2 cups chicken stock broth
- 3 tablespoons of sesame oil
- 3 tablespoons of patis fish sauce
- 4 tablespoons of corn oil or vegetable oil
- Salt to taste
- In a big pan or wok, sauté garlic, onions then add in the pork. chickenliver and gizzard. Add 1 cup of stock, pinch of salt and simmer for 15 minutes or until pork and chicken giblets are cooked.
- Mix in the shrimp then all the vegetables. Add the remaining 1 cup of stock, patis and the dissolved cornstarch. Cook for about 10 minutes oruntil the vegetables are done. Add the sesame oil.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve hot with rice.