- ¼ kilo mussel (pre-cooked)
- ¼ kilo clam shells (pre-cooked)
- ¼ kilo squid
- ¼ cup tomato paste
- 1 cup uncooked rice
- 1 pc tomato
- 1 pc red bell pepper
- 1 pc red onion
- ½ cup Black olives
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 tbsp Kasubha/ Saffron Local
- 1 stalk green onion leeks
- 1½ tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 cups water
- ½ lemon
- 2 tbsp chopped parsley.
- Prepare all the ingredients and cut.
- Heat the pan , add the butter and saute the onion, Garlic until the fragrances come out.
- Add the tomato, bellpepper, onion leeks and squid. Stir it well
- Seasoned with salt, pepper and 1 tbsp tomato paste. Stir well
- Add the mussels, clams, black olive and ½ cup of water then cover.
- Add some chopped parsley and squeeze of lemon.
- Stir well and cover for 1 minute.
- Remove the cover and stir it again. Removed from the pan.
- Add the kasubha, tomato paste, rice and 1 ½ cup of water. Stir it and cover , low heat only.
- Stir it frequently and let it reduce the water.
- When the water reduces, toppings with saute mix seafood then cover it with foil until well cooked.
- Served while hot . Enjoy
How to Cook Filipino Style Seafood Paella | Winner sa Sarap at Madali lang LUTUIN!