Puto Kamoteng Kahoy
- 4 cups grated cassava
- 5 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon Brown sugar or mascuvado
- grated coconut ( optional)
- By using a cheese cloth squeeze the juice out of the grated cassava, until totally removed.
- Combine the cassava and 5 tablespoons sugar, then mix will.
- Prepare the molders, I used an empty can of tuna. I put ¾ full because this is so thick if I will make it full.
- Empty can of tuna, I made holes so that the steam can pass through.
- Sprinkle the molders with brown sugar or mascuvado then put the cassavamixture and steam for 20 minutes or until done.
- Sprinkled with mascuvado
- Serve hot with grated coconut or margarine. :-).