Top 20+ Recipes for Semana Santa
Puto Kamoteng Kahoy
- 4 cups grated cassava
- 5 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon Brown sugar or mascuvado
- grated coconut ( optional)
- By using a cheese cloth squeeze the juice out of the grated cassava, until totally removed.
- Combine the cassava and 5 tablespoons sugar, then mix will.
- Prepare the molders, I used an empty can of tuna. I put ¾ full because this is so thick if I will make it full.
- Empty can of tuna, I made holes so that the steam can pass through.
- Sprinkle the molders with brown sugar or mascuvado then put the cassavamixture and steam for 20 minutes or until done.
- Sprinkled with mascuvado
- Serve hot with grated coconut or margarine. :-).
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More