Top 20+ Recipes for Semana Santa
Pancit Habhab Recipe
- ½ kilo Lucban Miki noodles
- ¼ kilo pork belly, chopped and thinly sliced
- ¼ kilo shrimp, shell removed
- ⅛ kilo Pork liver, thinly sliced
- 5 cups of Beef or Chicken broth
- 1 cup Snow Pea or Chicharo
- ¾ cup carrots, cut into shreds
- 1 pc. Chayote, Julienne cut
- 1 bunch Pechay, sliced
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 5 tbsp Canola oil
- 5 tbsp soy sauce
- ½ tsp Grnd black pepper
- Fish Sauce and Vinegar or Kalamansi
- Washed and Cleaned Banana leaf cut to desired size
- On a large Wok or frying pan, sauté chayote, chicharo, carrots, and pechay for 3 minutes then set aside on medium high heat.
- Add in the Sliced Post until cooked. Let the natural oil come out. In somecases, you can also fry the pork first then that in until completely cooked.
- Saute again with Garlic and Onion for around 2 – 3 minutes then add the liver and mix well.
- Add the ground black pepper and pour-in the soy sauce.
- On a separate frying pan, add in shimps and stir-fry until cooked or until it turns pink.
- Pour beef or chicken broth and bring to a boil. Let it simmer for about 18 – 20 minutes.
- Put the Lucban Miki noodles and stir constantly with the broth. Make surethe Miki noodles absorbs the broth.
- Add the half of stir-fried veggies then stir thoroughly.
- Serve on a Banana Leaf topped with vegetables and shirmps. You can add on fish sauce and vinegar.
Buy Cucumber Lemonade Now.
Check Out Our Recommended Products for you!
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More