Top 20+ Recipes for Semana Santa
Adobong Pusit Recipe
- 1 pound squid (pusit)
- 1 small bay leaf
- 3-4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/3 cup vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 cup water
- 3 tablespoons cooking oil
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoons salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Pull out head, tentacles, innards and transparent ribs from the body of the squid.
- Cut off tentacles just above the eyes and discard innards and transparent ribs.
- Wash and drain bodies and tentacles.
- Combine salt, pepper, garlic, vinegar, water, sugar and bay leaf. Marinate squids in this mixture for 1 hour. Drain. Save marinade
- Saute onions in hot oil.
- Add drained squids, saute until the juices evaporates (about 10-12 minutes).
- Strain marinade, add to sauteed squids.
- Let simmer for about 15 minutes.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More