Top Filipino Recipes of Panlasang Pinoy Recipes
- ? kilo pork tenderloin (cut into chunk cubes)
- ? kilo pork liver (cut into cubes)
- 4 pieces chorizo Bilbao (sliced to the same size aspork)
- 1 big red bell pepper (diced)
- 1 big green bell pepper (diced)
- 3 big potatoes (peeled, diced and deep fried)
- 1?-cup chickpeas
- ? -cup raisins
- ? teaspoon Spanish paprika
- 1 cup stock or water
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 1 tablespoon atsuete oil
- 1 small head of garlic (minced)
- 1 medium size onion (diced)
- 2 big tomatoes (diced)
- ? cup grated cheese
- In a casserole, heat cooking oil and atsuete oil.
- Saute garlic, onion, and tomatoes.
- Add in pork chunks, pork liver, chorizo bilbao, bellpepper, Spanish paprika and stock.
- Simmer until pork is tender.
- Add in potatoes, chickpeas, and raisins.
- Season to taste.
- Finish grated cheese.
- Serve hot