Skip to content Go to Header Section
- 1/4 kilo shrimp, peeled and deveined, with tails left
- 1/4 squash or kalabasa, sliced into cubes
- 1 bunch string beans about 3 cups then cut into 2 inch length
- 3 cups coconut milk
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 medium sized onion, sliced
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 piece siling Tagalog or birds eye chili
- 2 tablespoons Canola cooking oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fish sauce (optional but recommended)
- salt to taste
- Pour Canola cooking oil in a large cooking pan, set it to medium heat.
- Saute garlic and onion then add fish sauce and coconut cream, let it boil.
- Add the ground black pepper, cook for 10 minutes in medium heat until the liquid reduces.
- Add the shrimp and stir well, simmer for another 10 minutes.
- Add the squash (kalabasa) and cook until the squash becomes a little soft.
- Add the string beans, stir, and cook for 3 minutes.
- Turn the heat off and transfer to a serving plate.
- Serve with rice.