Skip to content Go to Header Section
- 1 kilo medium size tulingan
- 3 green mango, boiled and pureed
- 500 grams pork taba
- 100 grams peeled shallots
- 4 sili pansigang
- banana leaves for bedding
- 1/2 teaspoon salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoon patis
- Place the pork fat, onions, and half of the kamias at the bottom of theclay pot.
- Top the tulingan and arrange each piece properly. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add the remaining kamias and other ingredients over the layer of tulingan.
- Bring to a boil. And let it simmer for 30 to 45 minutes until the fish is cooked. Garnish with spring onions and serve with rice.