Skip to content
Go to Header Section
- 1/2 kg pork loin
- 2 garlic cloves (for marinate)
- 3 garlic cloves (for garnish)
- 4 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons canola oil (for marinate)
- 1 tablespoon canola oil (for sauteing)
- 1/2 cup water
- Toast garlic for garnish and set aside.
- Prepare marinate. Mix pork, oyster sauce, soy sauce, canola oil, garlic, and water. Marinate for 1 hour or longer.
- Saute marinated pork until brown.
- Serve with garlic as garnish.