Skip to content Go to Header Section
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 2 tbsp. chopped onions
- 1 tbsp. minced garlic
- ¼ kilo ground beef
- ¼ kilo chicken liver, sliced
- 10 pcs. hotdogs, sliced
- 1 pack All-Purpose Cream
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- 1 8g sachet MAGGI MAGIC SARAP
- sugar and pepper to taste
- ½ cup grated Cheddar cheese
- 300 g spaghetti, cooked al dente
- Melt butter in a pot. Saute onions and garlic until limp. Add ground beef and liver and cook for 5 minutes
- Add hotdogs and cook for another minute. Pour in All Purpose Creamand tomato sauce. Season with MAGGI MAGIC SARAP, sugar and pepper. Simmer for 3 minutes before adding cheese.
- Toss in spaghetti and mix until fully coated with sauce.