Skip to content
- 2 k sirloin beef (cut thinly)
- 500 grms. onion rings
- 500 grms. tomato slices
- 1 tspn. salt
- 1 tspn. crushed black peppercorn
- ¼ cup mustard
- 35 pcs. pita bread
- 500 grms. cucumber
- 1 pint sour cream
- 1 pint yogurt
- 1 small bot. hot sauce
- Season the skewered sirloin with salt, crushed peppercorn and mustardalternately with tomato and onion.
- Roast in oven for 1 hour. Transfer to Salamander until become brown.
- Garnish roast beef and pita bread with cucumber, tomato and onion.
- Add hot sauce, yogurt and sour cream according to taste.