- 1 cup tahong (mussel), cooked and removed from shell
- 4 tbsp. raisins
- 1 potato, cubed
- 1 large tomato, sliced
- 4 eggs. Beaten
- Sweet peas, cooked and drained
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 onion, sliced
- Oil for frying
- Salt to taste
- Over low heat, sauté garlic onion, and tomato.
- Add tahong, peas, raisins, and potatoes. Stir occasionally.
- When cooked, set aside to cool.
- Brush oil ona non – stick skillet.
- Pour in the beaten egg, spreading it thinly.
- Add the tahong mixture to half of the frying egg, then flip the other half to cover the tahong.
- Serve with ketchup.
Check Out Our Recommended Products for you!
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More