TRENDING VIDEO! HOW TO MAKE MILO JELLY SAGO SALAD
- ½ cup milo powder
- ½ cup cream
- ¼ cup evaporated milk
- ½ cup condensed milk
- 1 tsp coffee
- 1 pack unflavored gelatin
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1½ cup water
- ¼ cup sago
- Put water, gelatin, sugar, half of milo powder and coffee powder in a pot. Mix well
- Cook over low heat, and stir well .
- When it's boiling removed from the heat and let it set.
- In a clean bowl mix the cream, condensed milk, evaporated milk and remaining milo powder. Mix well. Set aside
- Cut the milo jelly into diced and mix with sago, milo jelly and cream mixture. Sprinkle with milo powder
- Serve and enjoy.