TRI-CITRUS BAKED SALMON WITH CRISPY SKIN Recipe
- salmon fillet, skin removed
- skin of salmon, scales removed
- lemon, sliced
- lime, sliced
- orange, sliced
- onion, sliced
- carrot, sliced
- fresh button mushrooms, sliced
- fresh thyme
- butter, sliced
- olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- Season salmon with thyme, salt and pepper.
- In a baking dish or roasting pan, place onions, carrots and button mushrooms.
- Place the salmon and then butter slices and the lemon, lime and orange slices.
- Drizzle with olive oil and bake until done.
- Fry the salmon skin and season with salt and pepper.
- Top the fish with crispy salmon skin and serve with roasted vegetables.
Check Out Our Recommended Products for you!
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More