- ½ cup Pinipig
- 3 pc Lacatan Bananas (ripe)
- ½ tsp Calamansi Juice
- 1 cup Sago (cooked)
- 1 bar Green Gulaman (shredded)
- ⅓ cup Sugar
- ¾ cup Fresh Coconut Milk (thick, mixed with 3 tbsps sugar then chilled)
- Crushed Ice
- ½ cup Water (for syrup of sago)
- ¼ cup Sugar (for syrup of sago)
- 1 pc Pandan Leaves (for syrup of sago)
- 1/4 cup Cooking Oil
- 1-3/4 cups Water
- 1 can (227 grams) Del Monte Pineapple Tidbits (drained, reserve syrup)
- Fry pinipig in ¼ cup oil until puffed. Set aside. Slice banana and soak in pineapple syrup and calamansi juice. Set aside.
Boil ingredients then add sago. Simmer for 5 minutes. Set aside.
- Boil 1¾ cups water. Add gulaman. Stir until all pieces are almost dissolved. Strain into 7”x7” pan. Add sugar and stir until dissolved. Arrange DEL MONTE Pineapple Tidbits in gulaman. Chill until firm then cut into cubes.
- In individual glasses, arrange alternately layer of drained bananas, sago with syrup, gulaman cubes and crushed ice. Pour 3 tablespoons of coconut milk. Top with pinipig. Serve immediately.
- Makes 6 servings
Cooking Tools Needed:
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoons
Lusog Notes: Build immunity with this dessert that is rich in vitamin C.