- 1 large can of tuna
- ½ kilo cooked macaroni
- 1 onion. Chopped
- 1 small green pepper. Chopped
- 1 small can cream of celery
- ½ cup of milk
- 4 cups grated cheddar cheese
- 1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce oil or butter for sautéing oil from tuna canister for
- greasing tomato alices (optiona)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Drain tuna and break up into small pieces. Save oil for later use.
- Saute onion in oil or butter until tender.
- Blend with tuna, cream of celery, milk, cheese, Worcestershire sauce, cooked macaroni, and salt and pepper.
- Spread oil from tuna on a casserole.
- Put mixture of tuna, macaroni, and other ingredients in greased casserole.
- Sprinkle with extra cheese.
- Add tomato sliced, if desired.
- Bake at 374”F for 10 minutes.
Please download the recipe here