Tuna Creamy Thai Salad Recipe
- 1 small head iceberg
- Lettuce, shredded
- 1 med. cucumber, deseeded & sliced thinly
- 1 med. red bell pepper, julienned
- 1 med. white onion, sliced
- 1 finger pepper, sliced
- 1 (180 gms.) can Tuna Flakes Hot & Spicy, drained
- 2 med. tomatoes, sliced into wedges
- 2 tbsps. lime juice
- 1 tbsp. honey
- 1 tbsps. nam pla (Thai patis)
- 2 tbsps. basil leaves
- 1 cup coconut cream, chilled
- Arrange shredded lettuce at the bottom of a salad bowl or platter.
- Set aside.
- In a large bowl, toss together cucumber, red bell pepper, onion, finger pepper and tuna.
- Place cover bed of lettuce.
- Top with tomato slices.
- Cover and chill until ready to serve.
- In another bowl, whisk together lime juice, honey and patis.
- Adjust sweetness or sourness according to taste.
- Add basil.
- Pour over salad before serving and drizzle on top with coconut cream.
- Serve chilled.
Check Out Our Recommended Products for you!
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More