- 1 large can of tuna drained and broken into small pieces.
- 1 medium sized can of button mushrooms, whole or sliced
- 4 cloves garlic, diced
- 1 tbsp. snipped parsley salt and pepper to taste
- 1 ½ cups of water oil from tuna canister for sauteing.
- Saute garlic in oil over medium heat
- Pour 11/2 cups of water.
- Add tuna and mushrooms, Simmer for 3-5 minutes.
- When some water has been absorbed, add parsley, salt. And pepper.
- Simmer further until some of the oil-water sauce remains. (Don’t let sauce dry up as this would cause the main ingredients to burn.)