- 1 ½ lb mixed salad greens
- 1 cup fresh basil leaves torn into pieces
- ¾ lb sliced turkey breast
- 1 small jar of prepared roasted peppers ( about 7 oz )
- 4 oz Kalamata olives
- 1 ½ basket cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1 medium avocado, cut into cubes
- Optional 4 oz goat cheese
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and cracked black pepper to taste
- Rinse and salad greens. Drying is best done in a salad spinner.
- Divide the greens and rest of ingredients equally on 4 plates.
- Top with goat cheese, if desired.
- Whisk together vinegar, oil, salt, and pepper and drizzle on top of salad.