- 1½ cup Ube Halaya
- 3 cups Fresh Milk
- 1 cup all purpose cream
- 2 tbsp. cornstarch
- ½ cup sugar or to taste
- ½ cup sweetened condensed milk
- In a saucepan, combine cornstarch into 1 cup fresh milk and stir until dissolved.
- Heat the milk mixture on medium heat until it starts to boil and turn to low and simmer for about 3 minutes just until it thickens like syrup. (Adding cornstarch is a method to make the ice becomes smooth and soft).
- Pour mixture into a large mixing bowl, add the sugar and stir until fully dissolves.
- Let it cool down a little bit before adding the remaining ingredients.
- Add in sweetened condensed milk, fresh milk, all purpose cream and vanilla extract if desired.
- Stir thoroughly and add Ube Halaya then mix well.
- Test the taste of your mixture and add sugar if needed.
- Use a funnel and ladle and pour the mixture into each Ice candy wrapper about 5 inches high.
- If you don’t have a funnel you can use a pitcher.
- Tie the top tightly and trim the plastic if desired.
- Arrange Ice Candy in the freezer and freeze until frozen.
- Serve your Ube Ice Candy anytime and enjoy!
Check Out Our Recommended Products for you!
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More