Vegetable Potato Salad Recipe
- 2½ pounds baby red potatoes, cut into small pieces
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 cup (250mls) reduced fat mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Sea salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 carrots, grated
- ½ cup chopped celery
- ½ cup sliced radishes
- ½ red onion, thinly sliced
- ¼ cup finely chopped fresh parsley
- Cook potatoes in salted water in a large pan, bring the water to a boil and then turn it down to a simmer for 7 to 10 minutes or until just cooked, do not overcook!
- While the potatoes are cooking mix together the cider vinegar, mayo, dijon mustard, lemon zest garlic and pepper.
- Once the potatoes are cooked, drain and place them in a large bowl and chill.
- When the potatoes are fully cooled add in the mayo mixture and the remaining vegetables and parsley, stir with a wooden spoon to combine.
- Taste and add salt and more pepper if necessary.
- Cover and chill 1 to 24 hours before serving.