Vegetable Potato Salad Recipe
- 2½ pounds baby red potatoes, cut into small pieces
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 cup (250mls) reduced fat mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Sea salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 carrots, grated
- ½ cup chopped celery
- ½ cup sliced radishes
- ½ red onion, thinly sliced
- ¼ cup finely chopped fresh parsley
- Cook potatoes in salted water in a large pan, bring the water to a boil and then turn it down to a simmer for 7 to 10 minutes or until just cooked, do not overcook!
- While the potatoes are cooking mix together the cider vinegar, mayo, dijon mustard, lemon zest garlic and pepper.
- Once the potatoes are cooked, drain and place them in a large bowl and chill.
- When the potatoes are fully cooled add in the mayo mixture and the remaining vegetables and parsley, stir with a wooden spoon to combine.
- Taste and add salt and more pepper if necessary.
- Cover and chill 1 to 24 hours before serving.
Buy Cucumber Lemonade Now.
Check Out Our Recommended Products for you!
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More