- 2 stalks Chinese cabbage or pechay, washed and slived into small sections
- 1 tomato, washed and quartered
- 3 cups water
- Boil 3 cups of water over medium heat.
- Add tomato and bring to boil.
- Lower heat, then add salt
- Add cabbage or pechay and cook until done.
- Remove from heat and serve.
Check Out Our Recommended Products for you!
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More