- 1 medium onion, cut in half and sliced medium thick
- 1 tbsp vegetable broth
- 4 medium cloves garlic, pressed
- 1 tbsp minced fresh ginger
- 1 red bell pepper , cut into ½ inch pieces
- 1 cup sliced fresh shitake mushrooms ( remove stems )
- 2 cups sliced green cabbage
- 5 oz extra firm tofu cut into ½ inch cubes
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp rice vinegar
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- Salt and white pepper to taste
- Slice onions and press garlic and let sit 5 minutes.
- Prepare rest of vegetables.
- Heat 2 tbsp broth in a stainless steel wok or 12 inch skillet. Stir – fry onion for about 2 minutes in broth over medium- high heat, stirring constantly.
- Add red pepper, mushrooms, and cabbage. Continue to stir – fry for another 2 minutes. Add garlic, ginger and continue to cook stirring for another 2 – 3 minutes.
- Add rest of ingredients and cook for another 2 minutes. Sprinkle with sesame seeds.
Please download the recipe here
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More