- 500 grams tofu, cubed and fried
- 150 grams sitaw, cut into two inches long and blanched
- 150 grams talong, sliced diagonally and blanched
- 1 small bundle pechay, blanched
- 2 heads garlic, minced
- 1 medium onion, minced
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon atchuete powder
- Cooking oil
- 500 ml beef stock
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- Rice flour dilute in water, as needed
- Bagoong for serving
- In a stock pot, heat oil and saute garlic, onion, atchuete powder.
- Add peanut butter and pour in the beef stock.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Continue mixing until the peanut butter dissolves.
- Add the blanched vegetables and let it simmer for a few minutes.
- Mix in rice flour until the sauce thickens to your desired consistency.
- Add fried tofu and serve.