- 4 rice wrappers, soaked in water
- 4 pcs lettuce leaves
- 1/2 cup shrimps, boiled and halved
- 1/2 pc carrot, julienned
- 1 cup ubod
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 2 tbsp. garlic, minced
- 1/4 cups peanuts, chooped
- 2 tbsp. cilantro, minced
- 2 tbsp. mint, minced
- 2 tbsp basil, minced
- 1tbsp. soy sauce
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup water
- 3 tbsp. slurry, or as needed
- 1 tsp. sesame oil
- In a small bowl, combine sugar, garlic, peanuts, cilantro, mint, abd basil and set aside.
- In a pan, saute carrot and ubod. Pour water and simmer until ubod is almost cooked. Set aside.
- To assemble, lay the rice noodle on a board. Place the lettuce leasf then place ubod and carots.
- Then place the shrimps and the peanut herb mixture at the last.
- Roll tightly and slice into serving pieces.
- Boil water, add sugar and soy sauce
- Add slurry, and stir. When thickened, add sesame oil and serve with lumpia.