- 6 carrots, julienned
- 6 cucumbers, julienned
- 5 green chillies, finely chopped
- 1/2 cabbage, finely chopped
- 4 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 cups roasted peanuts
- 1 teaspoon palm sugar
- cilantro leaves, chopped
- 8 rice wrappers
- salt and sugar, to taste
- toothpicks, for serving
- In a bowl, take three teaspoons vinegar and a put a pinch of salt and sugar each. Now, put finely chopped chillies and cabbage in this mixture. Leave it for 20 minutes.
- In another bowl, take one teaspoon vinegar and mix it with one teaspoon palm sugar.
- Boil water in a pan and put the rice wrappers. Don’t keep the rice wrappers in the water for more than a second.
- Place the rice wrappers on wooden surface.
- Stuff the rice wrappers with julienned carrots and cucumbers, pickled cabbage, roasted peanuts and chopped cilantro leaves.
- Sprinkle the mixture of vinegar and palm sugar over the stuffing.
- Roll them and serve with toothpicks. Make sure to push the toothpicks all the way in so that the rolls don’t fall apart.
Check Out Our Recommended Products for you!
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More