White Bread Ala Golden Marble Recipe
- 5 slices White Bread cut into small cubes
- 300 gms. chicken minced
- 6 pcs. dried Chinese mushrooms soaked & boiled for 20 minutes
- 4 pcs. water chestnuts finely chopped
- 2 stalks spring onions chopped
- 1 cup Breadcrumbs
- 2 pcs. eggs lightly beaten
- 1 tsp. sugar
- 1 tsp. sesame oil
- 2 tbsps. Cornstarch
- salt & pepper to taste
- cooking oil for frying
- Squeeze out the water from the mushrooms and chop finely.
- Combine the rest of the ingredients including White Bread and mix well.
- Chill for 30 minutes.
- Scoop a teaspoonful of mixture and shape into marbles.
- Fry each marbles until golden brown and serve with chili sauce.