- 1 cup tomato sauce
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup molasses
- 50 grms. butter
- 10 cups vinegar
- ½ cup minced onion
- ¼ cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tbsp. dry mustard
- 1 tsp. pepper
- 1 tsp. Chili powder
- ½ cup catsup
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 whole chicken, sliced into 4 pcs.
- ½ cup salad oil
- In saucepan, combine tomato sauce, water, molasses, catsup, butter vinegar, onion, Worcestershire sauce, dry mustard, salt, pepper and chili powder.
- Simmer mixture 15 – 20 minutes, set aside.
- Brush halved portion chicken with salad oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Place bone side down on grill. Boil over slow coals or pan griller, 25 minutes, turn, broil 20 minutes. Brush with sauce.
- Continue broiling, turning occasionally and basting with sauce 10-15 minutes or until tender.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More