White Salad Recipe
- 1 cup non-dairy pastry topping, chilled
- ½ cup whipping or heavy cream, chilled
- ⅓ cup condensed milk
- ½ teaspoon vanilla flavor
- ½ teaspoon pandan flavor
- 1 cup buko meat, shredded
- 1 cup small tapioca (sago), cooked
- 1 cup nata de coco
- ½ cup kaong
- 1 box pandan-flavored gelatin, prepare according to package directions and cut into cubes
- In a mixing bowl, whip together non-dairy pastry topping and whipping cream. Fold in condensed milk, vanilla flavor, and pandan flavor. Set aside.
- In another bowl, mix buko meat, tapioca, nata de coco, kaong, and gelatin. Toss in whipped mixture and serve cold.
Check Out Our Recommended Products for you!
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More