White Sauce Recipe
CHEF BOY LOGRO RECIPES, Filipino Recipes, Lasang Pinoy, Lutong Pinoy, Meryenda Recipes, milk recipes, Panlasang Pinoy, Panlasang Pinoy Recipes, Pinoy Recipes, Sauces Recipes
November 24, 2013
- 2.5 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons all purpose flour
- 2 cups milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- dash of nutmeg
- In a medium saucepan, heat the butter over medium low heat until melted. Add the flour and stir until smooth. Over medium heat, cook until the mixture turns a light, golden sandy color, about 6 to 7 minutes.2.
- Meanwhile, heat the milk in a separate pan until just about to boil. Add the hot milk to the butter mixture 1 cup at a time, whisking continuosly until very smooth. Bring to boil.
- Cook 10minutes, stirring constantly, then remove from heat.
- Season with salt and nutmeg and set aside until ready to use.
Check Out Our Recommended Products for you!
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More