Whole Chicken Butterfly Recipe By Chef Boy Logro
- 1 kg. Whole chicken butterfly cut
- 2 pcs red onion slices
- 2 pcs tomato slices
- 50g garlic chips or slices
- 4 pcs green chilli chopped
- 50g ginger julienne
- 1 pc leeks sliced
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp crushed black peppercorn
- 1 tbsp mustard
- 1 meter aluminum foil cut into 3 pieces
- ½ cup oilve oil
- 50g kinchay
- Cut whole chicken into butterfly. season with salt and pepper mustard.
- Broil until golden brown and half done.
- Drizzle with olive oil into aluminum foil then cover chicken with mixture of onion, tomato garlic with mixture of onion, tomato, garlic, green chilli, ginger, leeks salt, pepper and wrap it.
- Place on heated griller, turn once or until done.
- Open wrapped broiled chicken then place it on plates, garnish with kinchay or parsley.
Check Out Our Recommended Products for you!
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More