- 1 can 300 ml condensed milk
- 8 egg yolks
- Zest of 2-3 limes, grated
- In a mixing bowl, beat the egg yolks, put lime zest. Add condensed milk and mix.
- Pour into a heavy pot and stir constantly.
- Stir until thick and dry.
- Transfer to a plate and let it cool.
- Form the cooled mixture into balls.
- Dip the formed balls into the caramel and let it cool before serving.
For the caramel
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 tbsps butter
- When smoke comes out, it’s time to stir until the sugar melts.
- Stir continuously and adjust the heat to low to prevent burning.
- When the sugar dissolves completely, and reach a golden caramel color,
- add the butter and stir until shiny in appearance.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More