Yema Frosted Cake Recipe
- 1 pc Chiffon Cake store bought, 8” or 9”
- 1 can 300 ml Condensed Milk (sweetened)
- 1½ cups Butter or margarine
- 3 tbsp All-Purpose Cream
- 1 tsp Lemon Extract or orange extract
- 2 cups Confectioner’s Sugar
- 1 can 432g Del Monte Fiesta Fruit Cocktail (drained and chopped)
- To make the Yema Frosting: Place unopened can of condensed milk in a heavy saucepan. Fill the pan with enough water to cover the can.
- Bring the water to a boil and simmer for about 3 hours, adding more if needed.
- Remove can from the pan. Allow to cool before opening.
- Beat the butter for about 3 minutes. Add in the cream, extract, confectioner’s sugar, and the prepared yema frosting. Beat until smooth.
- Fold in half of the DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail. Frost the cake. Top with remaining fruits.
- Makes 12 servings
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More