Yummy Pizza Roll Recipe
- ½ Loaf tasty bread (sliced)
- ½ Cup tomato sauce
- 1 Medium bell pepper(sliced)
- Cheese (battonet)
- 5 Pieces sweet ham (cut into halves)
- 2 Eggs beaten
- 1 Cup breadcrumbs
- ½ Cup pineapple tidbits
- 5 Pieces hotdog slice into halves
- Cooking oil for frying
- Using a rolling pin or any improvised roller, flatten 5-7 slices of tasty bread.
- Spread 1-2 teaspoon pizza sauce on top of the flattened bread. Make sure the sauce does not drip.
- On the center top of the bread add the ham, cheese, hotdog, pineapple and bell pepper.
- Roll the bread gently so that the sauce does not come out.
- Drench or dip the rolled bread into the beaten egg.
- Roll the bread on bread crumbs until fully covered.
- Preheat oil, fry rolled pizza bread until lightly to golden brown over medium fire.
- Lay the bread on plate with paper towel to absorb excess oil.
- Serve while hot.